English Version only
On Saturday 17 May, London shopping destinations Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard will host a free Spring Shopping Festival where over 130 shops, bars and restaurants will offer 20% discount on the day.
Here are some highlights on the event:
– 20% off at over 130 shops, bars and restaurants
– Traffic-free for one day only
– Pop-up lawn around the Dial
– Live music from Strummerville
– Free WAH Nails manicures for the first 50 shoppers to spend over £50
– Free Pimm’s, popcorn and ice cream from Snowflake Gelato
– Free drink from the Bloom Gin pop-up bar at St Martin’s Courtyard
– 100 lucky shoppers to be given a ticket to have a play at the tombola, with prizes from Superga, Coco de Mer, Shu Uemura and many more
– Photobooth Airstream for free photos
– Outdoor food and drink stalls from Flesh & Buns, the Diner, Hotel Chocolat and more
– Relax in the mini Pimm’s garde
Register for a ticket at www.sevendials.co.uk to enjoy the 20% discount and see you there!