10 Things to do in London for a magical Christmas in town.
Many of the activities starts in November, check my instagram page for updates.
- Ice Skating: Glide across the ice at famous rinks like Somerset House and the new one at Battersea Power Station
- Christmas Markets: Explore the festive markets at Southbank Centre, Leicester Square and Winter Wonderland.
- Holiday Lights: Marvel at the dazzling Christmas lights along Oxford Street, Regent Street and Covent Garden. I have posted here the dates of the lights switch-on in London
- Christmas Carol Singing: Join in or watch carol singers perform at historic venues like St. Paul’s Cathedral or St. Martin-in-the-Fields, where I watched my first Christmas Carols.
- Festive Shows: Catch a Christmas-themed performance, from “The Nutcracker” to festive theater productions.
- Winter Wonderland: Enjoy fairground rides, ice skating and mulled wine at the famous Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland.
- Christmas Afternoon Tea: Indulge in traditional afternoon tea with a seasonal twist at London’s top hotels. Claridge’s is my favourite.
- Christmas Dinners: Book a special Christmas dinner at a cozy pub or a fine dining restaurant.
- Christmas Tree Hunting: Visit Trafalgar Square to see the annual gift of a giant Christmas tree from Norway. Covent Garden is also a classic tree.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks: Welcome the New Year with a spectacular fireworks display along the Thames.
These 10 Things to do in London for Christmas will make your festive time truly enchanting!
Let me know if you want to see more London Christmas posts.🎄