A day in Regent Street
Qualche settimana fa ho avuto l’opportunità di scoprire meglio i negozi di una delle mie vie preferite di Londra: Regent Street, strada che consiglio a tutti per lo shopping dato che potete trovare un mix di negozi, stili e prezzi adatti veramente a tutti. Vale questo post è anche per te che stai arrivando.
Come ho già detto qui potete trovare negozi come Hamleys e scoprirne altri, magari meno famosi, ma ultra cool.
Ah dimenticavo l’obiettivo della giornata era fare shopping, twittare e conoscere altre blogger… decisamente un programma interessante che dite?
Our precious cards.
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to discover the best shops of one of my favorite streets in London: Regent Street, I recommend to everyone who’s into shopping! You can find a mix of shops, styles and pricesl. Vale this post is for you that you’re arriving.
As I said here you can find stores such as Hamley and discover other, perhaps less famous, but super trendy.
Goal of the day: shop, tweet and networking in Regent Street. Sounds like a cool program right?
Amazing Swarovski bracelets
Ugg wedges and below the new shop
Amazing view and lunch at Aqua
In many shops, we received warm welcomes to see new collections, like at Tommy Hilfiger, where I got a beautiful bag
Whole Foods and the cupcakes course, lots of fun
Below my monster cupcake (sorry for the photo, it’s horrible, but the cupcake was delicious)
Tibits mango cake for my Sunday breakfast
Liberty, my favourite department store.
Since 1875, Liberty has been synonymous with luxury and great design and you can find fashion, British design and amazing beauty products.
To finish such a beautiful day and a perfect experience, I had a Martini at Dirty Martini
My goodies at the end of the day.
Share this article
- Any plans for tonight? it’s Carnaby Style Night
- The Moët & Chandon Summer Terrace at Le Méridien Piccadilly
- Il Summer Party di Murdock Murdock Summer Party
- Carnaby Street Eat – Carnaby’s first street food festival
- Disaronno Terrace, a glamorous event
- Brumus afternoon tea at the Haymarket Hotel
- An evening at Osteria dell’Angolo between Scialatielli and a Sicilian octopus
- Taste of London 2014
- Pizza in London: my top 5 favourite Italian places
- RAW this weekend at the Old Truman Brewery