Articoli con tag event
There is always a good vibe thanks to the shops and the many events, every time I walk there, there is something going on.
And tonight is full of surprises too, it’s the Carnaby Style Night! Be ready for some music, prize draws, free drinks and much more.
Carnaby is offering you 20% off in the street coolest brands, concept stores and independents including Paul Smith Soho, Scotch & Soda, Size?, Drop Dead Co, Peckham Rye and 20% off on some of the best food and drink spots including Stax, Pizza Pilgrims, The Rum Kitchen and more.
All ticket holders can also enjoy a free Ringmaster cocktail from the Cirque le Soir ‘Vintage Circus’ pop-up bar in Kingly Court.
Style Scouts will be on the hunt for the best dressed shoppers on the night, who will be awarded with a goodie bag worth £100, so make sure you are looking your best!
Between the shopping and the dinner, you will find me at the trend talk with the GQ fashion team at their pop up shop at 15 Carnaby Street.
Sunday 20 July from 11am to 6pm
Delicious £5 dishes from the area’s independent restaurants, cafés and bars from over 40 global cuisines.
From Shoryu Carnaby’s traditional yatai street food stand and Wright Brothers Soho teaching you how to shuck Oysters, to Kua ‘Aina serving up their ‘Sun in a Bun’ at their beach shack, The Rum Kitchen’s jerk chicken wings and Sacred’s traditional New Zealand tasters, there will be so much to try.
Look out for the roller skating Disco honeys and the Cirque Le Soir performers, plus live music at Ain’t Nothing but the Blues Bar.
There will be also a demo Kitchen in Kingly Court led by TV presenter and foodie Hardeep Singh Kohli.
See you there!
English version only.
RAW is a two-day celebration of some of the best wine talent in the world. Featuring over 150 growers, RAW is one of the most exciting collections of fine, natural, organic and biodynamic wine artisans ever to come together in the capital. Their wines are pure, kind to the planet, very possibly better for your health and best of all they’re absolutely delicious.
RAW is leading the charge for transparency. They believe that in an ideal wine world, any processing and additives will be clearly communicated to the drinker so that you know exactly what is in your glass. RAW is a first step in this direction – we will clearly list all additives and processing on both the website and fair catalogue.
RAW is committed to empowering all wine drinkers through real, informed choice.
Highlights of the show include:
• 1000 different natural, bio-dynamic and organic wines by more than 150 growers from 18 different countries, some not available anywhere else in the UK. You can even sample two exclusive wines by Bordelais grower Chateau le Puy, who sent two barrels by sail, to measure the impact of traditional forms of transport on wine’s maturity. The bottles that accompanied them have recently returned to Europe’s shores after pit stops in Brazil and the Caribbean.
• Food from some of London’s most exciting restaurants including Peckham Bazaar, Elliot’s Café and Antidote as well as artisan food producers
• Artisan gin, sake, tea and coffee, including cupping sessions with east London coffee roasters Square Mile
• The RAW Beer Corner featuring London’s top micro-breweries
It’s more than just another-wine-fair. See you there!
Sunday 18 May (10 am to 6 pm) – Trade and public
Monday 19 May (10 am to 8 pm) – Trade; (5 pm to 8 pm) – Public
Venue: Old Truman Brewery, 83 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL
Prices: Free for trade – register via website www.rawfair.com/contact/trade-registration
Consumers: £25 in advance, £30 on the door, £40 advance two-day ticket – buy via website www.rawfair.com/buy-tickets-london
English Version only
On Saturday 17 May, London shopping destinations Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard will host a free Spring Shopping Festival where over 130 shops, bars and restaurants will offer 20% discount on the day.
Here are some highlights on the event:
- 20% off at over 130 shops, bars and restaurants
- Traffic-free for one day only
- Pop-up lawn around the Dial
- Live music from Strummerville
- Free WAH Nails manicures for the first 50 shoppers to spend over £50
- Free Pimm’s, popcorn and ice cream from Snowflake Gelato
- Free drink from the Bloom Gin pop-up bar at St Martin’s Courtyard
- 100 lucky shoppers to be given a ticket to have a play at the tombola, with prizes from Superga, Coco de Mer, Shu Uemura and many more
- Photobooth Airstream for free photos
- Outdoor food and drink stalls from Flesh & Buns, the Diner, Hotel Chocolat and more
- Relax in the mini Pimm’s garde
Register for a ticket at www.sevendials.co.uk to enjoy the 20% discount and see you there!
English Version below
Ieri sono stata da Radley London per il lancio della collezione Autunno Inverno 2014 e sono tornata per un attimo all’autunno.
Un pavimento ricoperto di foglie secche, stufe accese – finte- , castagne e cupcakes a forma di fungo – vere – ci hanno accolto alla Music Room, insieme alla guest star della serata, Monty, l’adorabile Scottish Terrier che presta la sua immagine al marchio Radley.
In UK tutti conoscono Radley per la qualità della borse e il prezzo accessibile. La pelle è il cuore della produzione Radley: il carattere, la forza e la forma di ciascuno dei loro progetti inizia da questo materiale.
Tra le novità presentate la nuova No.1 range con la carpet bag che uscirà in agosto e la Bloomsbury collection disponibile in differenti colori, incluso l’energico lava orange.
Prezzi: da £39 per le clutch ad un massimo di £379 per le large bag in pelle.
Yesterday I went to the Radley London AW14 press day, for an hour I left the Spring outside and immersed myself in an Autumnal feel.
A carpet of leaves, chestnuts, mushroom cupcakes welcomed us at The Music Room, along with the Guest Star of the evening, Monty the super cute Scottie dog, “testimonial” of the Radley brand.
Everybody in UK knows Radley for the quality of their bags at an affordable price. Leather is at the heart of Radley, the character, strength and shape of each of their designs begins with this material.
Among the product launches the new No.1 and the Carpet Bag, look out for them in August, and the stunning Bloomsbury collection, available in several key colours including the powerful Lava Orange.
Price range: from £39 for a small clutch to £379 for a large leather bag.