I am super excited to share with you the last collaboration I have started: I have became an editor for the online magazine Italian Food Guide http://www.italianfoodguide.
Every week I will write about the Italian world in London starting with one of the most popular and loved dishes in the world: ladies and gentlemen here comes the queen Pizza!
Here you can find my list of the 5 best true Italian pizzerie. I could include only 5 this time and had to leave out a few other good spots. I’ll tell you which they are later on in an updated article.
I hope you like it and if you have any other recommendations, let me know!
English version only.
RAW is a two-day celebration of some of the best wine talent in the world. Featuring over 150 growers, RAW is one of the most exciting collections of fine, natural, organic and biodynamic wine artisans ever to come together in the capital. Their wines are pure, kind to the planet, very possibly better for your health and best of all they’re absolutely delicious.
RAW is leading the charge for transparency. They believe that in an ideal wine world, any processing and additives will be clearly communicated to the drinker so that you know exactly what is in your glass. RAW is a first step in this direction – we will clearly list all additives and processing on both the website and fair catalogue.
RAW is committed to empowering all wine drinkers through real, informed choice.
Highlights of the show include:
• 1000 different natural, bio-dynamic and organic wines by more than 150 growers from 18 different countries, some not available anywhere else in the UK. You can even sample two exclusive wines by Bordelais grower Chateau le Puy, who sent two barrels by sail, to measure the impact of traditional forms of transport on wine’s maturity. The bottles that accompanied them have recently returned to Europe’s shores after pit stops in Brazil and the Caribbean.
• Food from some of London’s most exciting restaurants including Peckham Bazaar, Elliot’s Café and Antidote as well as artisan food producers
• Artisan gin, sake, tea and coffee, including cupping sessions with east London coffee roasters Square Mile
• The RAW Beer Corner featuring London’s top micro-breweries
It’s more than just another-wine-fair. See you there!
Sunday 18 May (10 am to 6 pm) – Trade and public
Monday 19 May (10 am to 8 pm) – Trade; (5 pm to 8 pm) – Public
Venue: Old Truman Brewery, 83 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL
Prices: Free for trade – register via website www.rawfair.com/contact/trade-registration
Consumers: £25 in advance, £30 on the door, £40 advance two-day ticket – buy via website www.rawfair.com/buy-tickets-london
English Version only
On Saturday 17 May, London shopping destinations Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard will host a free Spring Shopping Festival where over 130 shops, bars and restaurants will offer 20% discount on the day.
Here are some highlights on the event:
- 20% off at over 130 shops, bars and restaurants
- Traffic-free for one day only
- Pop-up lawn around the Dial
- Live music from Strummerville
- Free WAH Nails manicures for the first 50 shoppers to spend over £50
- Free Pimm’s, popcorn and ice cream from Snowflake Gelato
- Free drink from the Bloom Gin pop-up bar at St Martin’s Courtyard
- 100 lucky shoppers to be given a ticket to have a play at the tombola, with prizes from Superga, Coco de Mer, Shu Uemura and many more
- Photobooth Airstream for free photos
- Outdoor food and drink stalls from Flesh & Buns, the Diner, Hotel Chocolat and more
- Relax in the mini Pimm’s garde
Register for a ticket at www.sevendials.co.uk to enjoy the 20% discount and see you there!
English Version only
London’s biggest shopping party is back on Thursday 1 May from 5 – 9pm.
Over 100 fashion brands, restaurants and bars in Carnaby are uniting to create the ultimate shopping experience for you.
Get 20% off in over 100 global concept stores including Diesel, Paul Smith Soho, Dr. Martens, Cheap Monday, The Kooples and over 27 independent restaurants and cafés including new restaurant Shoryu Carnaby.
Some of activities
Live music from The Struts.
Get the latest on this season’s trends from Grazia’s Editor at Large, Angela Buttolph, at the Carnaby Book Exchange in Kingly Court at 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
The Grazia Style Hunter team will be scouting for the best dressed shoppers to feature on GraziaDaily.co.uk. There are 200 goodie bags up for grabs, so make sure you are looking your best!
The Carnaby Style Scouts will also be looking for 100 lucky shoppers to take part in the Facebook Fashion Shoot where you will be treated to a Benefit makeover, mini styling session and be photographed in the pop-up studio.
All ticket holders can enjoy a free Whyte Wine Spritzer from the Whyte & Brown pop-up bar in Kingly Court.
Register for your free ticket here and have fun!
Nell’attesa, questa era la top ten dello scorso anno:
1. El Celler de Can Roca, Spain
2. Noma, Denmark
3. Osteria Francescana, Italy
4. Mugaritz, Spain
5. Eleven Madison Park, New York
6. D.O.M., Brasil
7. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, U.K.
8. Arzak, Spain
9. Steirereck, Austria
10. Vendôme, Germany